View Single Post
      06-25-2020, 08:09 PM   #1
Resjudicata
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M850i convertible

Not Cars related

Hello everyone, since I recently offered free legal advice to one person who didn't need it, I'm offering free legal advice to all my fellow m850i and m8 drivers.

I'll start with my background and a quick disclaimer, followed by an open Q&A with anything you ever wanted to ask a defense attorney.
To start, I graduated top of my classes through to UVA and my BS, MBA, and JD. I started working for banks and a large firm, before I went to work for one of the Virginia Commonwealth Attorney's Offices. I left and started my own firm. We grew and I soon became one of the largest criminal defense firms in the area. I sold it, cashed out, the business and now am semi-retired.

The following information below on this forum or other media is provided for general informational purposes only. None of the information on this forum or media is offered, nor should it be construed, as legal advice on any matter. Nothing on this forum or media ­– including the presentment, transmittal, and/or receipt of information on this website ­– shall create or is intended to create a prospective or actual attorney-client relationship between you (or any other person) and the licensed Attorney. You should not act or rely upon any information contained in this forum or media without first specifically seeking professional legal advice. By visiting this forum or media or receiving information from this website, you shall not become an actual or prospective client of this law firm and the firm shall not be precluded from representing any persons.
Appreciate 2
Belugs318.00
i8you5.00