View Single Post
      09-19-2023, 01:51 AM   #88
Rob_G77
Major
Rep
Drives: Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moopai View Post
Rob, whey you call this time, ask to meet with their rep to discuss the issue. They will send someone to the dealership.
This is the reply I got from BMW. For the time being I will let the dealership try to fix one more time then I will escalate further if not repaired.

Quote:
Please note that we certainly understand both your concerns, including the issues you have experienced with the side collision alert of your BMW M850i. While we understand your concerns, we would like to clarify that our corporate office is unable to diagnose or service issues within our vehicles as we do not have any mechanically trained representatives. BMW Canada relies on the trained technical representatives at our authorized BMW retailers for these concerns. In the event that they need additional assistance with diagnosing or repairing vehicle concerns, please rest assured that they do have access to additional assistance from BMW technical experts. We do understand that this is not a complaint against your retailer but about the car instead. However, the inspection of your concerns as well as resolution will need to be provided at the retailer level. Should you feel that your concerns are not being addressed or resolved, we can assist by offering to bring this matter to the service management team of your retailer, as shared in our previous email. In order for us to do so, please respond with your permission to proceed.

If you have any further questions, please contact the Customer Interaction Centre at 1-800-567-2691. Again, thank you for contacting BMW.
Appreciate 0