Quote:
Originally Posted by 440xiGCMSport2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lap100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by otay View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lap100 View Post
what the flipp are they smoking? compared to S63 this piece of S-- fails hard. S class coupe all the way compared to this failure of a design.

this car shouldn't win anything for the lack of progressiveness and they call it flagship? look at MBUX compared to the black LCD cockpit with opposing dials
Says the obvious troll
LMAO troll? LCD cockpit with bland navigation is the way to go over MBUX! For 100,000$ car anyone to buy this is actually as stupid to buy a Pontiac Aztec cause it looks c funoooo kindl

for Fs sake, the m4 gts uses OLED wafers...and 8er doesn't? isn't this a flagship to have the best of the best?

the S63 coupe uses gorgeous wafers..
850 would drive circles around the s63. typical mb guy who cares more about the bling than the go.
my apologies to lap100. I meant typical mb.....
aside from the AMG GT and the the S-class the lineup is garbage. the interiors feel cheep and look cheap with the add-on big ipads for odometer and speedometer.
Amen, say it like it is.

I know it was a cab, but in Europe I rode on an E Class taxi and that was one nasty cheap looking interior inside that car. And yes this was the latest model. Reminded me of a Crown Victoria taxi. The previous W212 E Class looked and felt more like a proper luxury car.

I guess for some people, glued in iPads in the dashboard equals high tech and high class bling

Before: 2011 BMW 328i E90 sedan, Platinum Bronze Metallic, Dakota Brown leather, 17 inch wheels, 6-speed auto, N52 6 Cyl inline N/A goodness....
Appreciate 0