Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

Garage List
2022 BMW i4 m50  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
always go into these things with optimism
Agree this is the best way to deal with things, it is an interesting topic from a psychology standpoint, people who take out the sorrow beforehand and what i mean by that is like, people with the mentality set of saying "Well i know it's gonna be bad either way so i am negative in advance so i don't get disappointed later on"

Sure you can have that mind set but then you will suffer for twice as long as the rest of people and the satisfaction of being correct if it turns out to be a disappointment doesn't weigh up the negative emotions you had before going in to a certain mind set. And if it turns out to be bad you will then only be even more negative due to being disappointed even when going in with the mindset "well it is going to be bad"

And if you turn out to be wrong for example if the thing you believed was gonna be bad to start with turns out to be good, you have then suffered for no reason at all only to be happy later on but before that you have suffered for no reason at all. But the happy emotions wont outweigh the negatives one that you have had for a longer period of time then the positive ones.

So folks stay positive it is what ever its gonna be good or bad.

Former Car:BMW i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey (MY22)| BMW i3s BEV (MY19)|Former Car: BMW X1 20d x-drive (MY16)|BMW m235i (MY14)|Former Car: BMW 120d (MY12)|Former Car: Volvo C30 T5 R-Design (MY08)|Former Car: Volvo C70 T5 (MY06)|Former Car: Volvo S40 2.0T(MY1999)

Last edited by Nahlem; 06-24-2019 at 11:39 PM..
Appreciate 1
GOLFFRR10816.50