soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Little Bike Shop View Post
DELIVERY DAY!!!

(WARNING - Long post and lots of photos)

Greetings from Toronto, Canada. My very first BMW and I opted for the M8 Competition Coupe. I ordered the vehicle approximately 6 months ago and today I received / retrieved it. I ordered the car with Individual Manufaktur Package and in the absolute highest spec available!

A 1-OF-1 WORLDWIDE IN LAGUNA SECA BLUE exterior finish and with Full-Black interior. Despite the M8 being available in nearly 40 amazing colours / paint options, this was without-doubt my go-to choice by far, immediately (with Nardo Grey, Twilight Purple and a few tones of silver being my next choices). As far as the black interior goes, it's just what I always prefer.

Time to enjoy my little AMG for 30 more days (until I sell it swiftly at a great price before I get the M8 back) while this car is being built.

I have a significant build planned for this car (to begin) that will take approximately 5 weeks to complete. Lots of labour involved and still waiting for a few parts to arrive. This will all be completed before I even drive the car for the very first time (and with zero kilometres on the vehicle [31 delivery kms]).

What's going on the car to start?

- A very special full-body exterior + interior CARBON kit from Russia (to pair with my full factory carbon kit)
- FULL BODY PPF + Ceramic (inside & out)
- Custom 21" wheels and tires
- KW Lowering springs
- Eventuri Carbon intakes
- Catless Downpipes
- Paint-Matched side markers
........ and much more (to start)

Thank You to my salesman Andrew Kim at BMW Grand River in Kitchener for everything. A really sensational experience from start-to-finish

Stay tuned for updates when the vehicle has been completed. I have a very particular vision for this car and so far it is all on track.

Sorry for the abundance of photos 😂......
A exciting day for me, a exciting car and I wanted to show everyone the paint in different forms + lighting. Many years of 100+ hour work weeks have paid off and it’s nice to treat myself with such a premium reward!

Enjoy!

- Cam

Attachment 2377155

Attachment 2377156

Attachment 2377157

Attachment 2377158

Attachment 2377159

Attachment 2377160

Attachment 2377161

Attachment 2377162

Attachment 2377163

Attachment 2377164
Had this color before on an F10 Comp Package and boy was it nice to behold!!!
Best color I ever had along with Macao Blue i currently have in F90 M5
Appreciate 0