View Single Post
      04-25-2020, 03:16 AM   #105
Kolyan2k
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 S2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Dunno but for me 3400 sqft would be a huge turn off. What the fuck am I gonna do with that much house. Ours is like 2800 sqft and we already have space we don't know what to do with.

If it seems to good to be true then theres probably a catch you can't see. Has happened to me, you see what looks like an awesome house online for some ridiculous price, pics all look amazing, then you go see it in person and it's a pos. Neighborhood sucks (10min around here will take you from $50+ million mansion to the ghetto), pics make it look bigger than it is, maintenance issues you can't see etc.

That new house also has 7 acres of land too Even 2400 is way too much for us. We have 1360 now and it works perfectly and everything is used 100% It's just when we looked at smaller houses, all rooms were smaller and houses seemed smaller then my condo. 2000sqft on main floors made sense, plus 400sqft extra space in basement(bedroom+bathroom), plus another 700sqft ready to be finished if needed. Garage in smaller houses was usually single too, and extremely small. House that we made an offer has huge 2 car garage.
As far as that town, it's pretty good, good schools too, more remote. I guess 10 minutes sounds like very little on paper but thats an extra 20 per day commute.
Appreciate 0