02-03-2017, 04:30 PM   #3
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 black-n-blue 718 Cayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ZING View Post
Im planning to do an ED after i sell my M3 in the future (1 year from now) but i started planning the trip it starts in germany -> austria -> italy -> Switzerland -> France -> France (Again) -> Belgium -> Netherlands -> UK
Is it too long? In Each Country i plan to visit multiple cities. Ive been told by my friends and family to narrow it to 5 countries instead of 9. Ill likely get rid of austria, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands. All though i really want to visit spa francochamps and belgium ill likey cross the border from the nurburgring to spa. Help!
Ummm ... if you're doing that 1 year from now, as in February, I'd re-think that route. It's winter, dude. Parts of the Alps will be impassable ... and trust me, you do NOT want to be anywhere near the North Sea in February.

Word of advice: don't do that route unless it's at least mid-April, and preferably hold off until May. Particularly if your shiny new BMW has summer tires as OEM.
Appreciate 0