View Single Post
      03-05-2021, 10:17 AM   #52399
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
If you cover the sensor, it will not detect motion. If the light is motion activated, covering the sensor will not activate said light. If there is a switch to turn off said light, I would use this. Another option is to unscrew the light bulb.

What kind of issue are you having with said light and why is it only at night? Does the light not work during the day? Or does the light being emitted during the day not bother you? Does it light only at day and not at night? Is it stalking you at night but not during the day? Have you seen this alleged light during daylight? I think your light might be a vampire. I would hang garlic around yourself at night. Also I would try to put a wooden stake through the middle of that thing at your earliest convenience. Wait......wait until just before dusk and remove the bulb. As soon as the sun sets, splash holy water into the exposed socket....THEN....QUICKLY, jam a wooden stake in there with everything you have in you. Let me know if this doesn't work and I'll send you my witch doctor's contact info in New Orleans.

Keep us posted.
I have no idea why it only does this at night, but it’s starting to freak me out LOL.

This is what’s happening. During the day I leave my walk in closet door open. It’s a rather large closet for an apartment (no complaint’s there whatsoever.) Only half the time the light turns on when I standing in the closet. Most of the time I have to wave my arms around for it to turn on, but there is enough light in my bedroom that I usually don’t care if it turns on or not during the day as I can still see and I’m only in my closet a few seconds to grab whatever outfit I need.

The issue is at night. All evening long I’ll still have my closet door open and be walking around and about my room, or in the bathroom turning lights on and off and the closet remains dark, as it should. When I go to sleep I close the doors. When I wake up in the middle of the night, for whatever reason, to go to the bathroom, to get a glass of water, whatever it may be, every time I walk back in my room I can see the light on in my closet as I can see the glow illuminating the whole door frame. Mind you, I haven’t turned on any lights in the apartment when I get up in the middle of the night. I’ve gone as far as to put a pillow down in front of the door to the walk in closet in case for whatever reason it could sense me walking from underneath the door (even though there’s no shadow or anything) and that didn’t work. The sensor was still activated some how and turned on the light.

I don’t understand why when I’m standing inside my closet, it only comes on half the time, but when I’m on the other side of my apartment at 3:00 A.M. with no lights on and the door completely shut, it activates. What poltergeist shit is this? I think I’m going to purchase electrical tape and try that method. If that doesn’t work I’ll need your voodoo doctor information.
Appreciate 0