View Single Post
      09-19-2020, 02:00 AM   #10
FBMWWINS
Captain
Rep
Drives: M8C Coupé & M240i Coupé

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
Absolutely gorgeous and truth be told Sunset Orange was my initial color choice! I just couldn't see one in person prior to placing my order and when I did I had fallen in love with the Fiona Red/Black interior which would clash with Sunset Orange. It appears you have the carbon fiber exterior package and an overall black rear diffuser. My only angst on my build is I did not go with the carbon fiber package and ended up with a greyish lower bumper/diffuser which is asinine for the 8-series.

Enjoy the drive as you are going to love it!!!
Thanks for your thoughts and yes I remember you saying that in another thread how you appreciated this color and wanted it back then. Indeed your combination turned out great as well and your interior looks a little more luxurious compared to an all-black one. As for the diffusor / lower bumber, you can always have them painted in a high glossy black. I requested mine to be done this way - regardless of the carbon package the upper part was that same grey which you mention above and that just didn't fit such an 8 series in my opinion as well.
Appreciate 0