View Single Post
      09-18-2020, 08:42 AM   #1
FBMWWINS
Captain
Rep
Drives: M8C Coupι & M240i Coupι

My M850i Sunset Orange mistress baby – pictures and planned retrofits

Hello everyone,

though not new around bimmerpost forums, I am new here on THE M8/8 Series forum and I have been following and reading all of your experiences and opinions regardless of the exact model in question – rather about THE8 as a whole. Sure, there are MANY cool and great things to enjoy about these cars and others less enjoyable such as the issues reported by various users about malfunctions (AC / Sound glitches, updates “screwing up” things and so on.).
I have been reading and posting even though I took possession of my Sunset Orange baby only today 18.09.2020 at 10.00h. And it feels like a dream come true! Ever since I bought my F06 650i GC (just 2 years ago), I have been waiting for this moment so much that I probably did not enjoy the 650i to the fullest.

First things first, some basic facts:

BMW M850i G15 MY 2019 - production 03/2019
Exterior – C1X Sunset Orange metallic
Interior – BMW Extended Individual leather black

I got the car with 8500 km and although I could have had 31% discount on a brand to build new MY M850i, I decided that even at such a discounted price it was still too much money. The car is mint conditions though it will need a wax job and later a ceramic nanotech coating to make it shine and look as good as new.

Enough said now, I want to share a few pics, along with a short list of planned retrofits/upgrades, a few of which already performed. The below list is not yet complete but it's what I can think of right now and for the near future. Of course your suggestions are valued and more than welcome.

Planned Upgrades and retrofits

• Rear debadged (done today) - see last 2 pics
• Fitted luggage compartment mat (done today)
• Rear bumper trim over diffusor painted in high glossy black
shadowline (done prior to delivery)
- see last 2 pics
• Individual option high-gloss Shadow-Line(S7M9A) complete
retrofit – grill front, trims air duct side panels left & right, trim
exhaust tail pipe left & right
• BMW LED door projectors
• BMW luggage compartment light LED

• M Performance brake rotors
• 21" wheels (still don't know which ones though)
• Tuning Stage 1 JD Performance (700-720 ps / 900-950 NM)
• Nanotech ceramic paint coating C.Quartz Finest Reserve
Attached Images

Last edited by FBMWWINS; 09-29-2020 at 03:29 PM..
Appreciate 5
Wing Co239.00
'Cane8514.50
MystroX56289.50
PJJD101.00