United_States
Rep
Drives: '19 M850i, '18 X6M, '16 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSCO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwarjejeega View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

have had it for about 2 1/2 months now, Sunset orange w/ White interior, glass controls, carbon roof/package & alcantara roof... coming from a '16 750i it's been an absolute joy to drive ... in adaptive it's quiet and drives just like the 7 series but when you throw it in sport + all the power and torque hits you! Plus the burbles & backfires are insane for stock. At first I wasn't a huge fan of the interior especially compared to the 7 series but the more I'm in it the more I'm in love with it. No need to talk about the exterior because it speaks for itself! was deciding between this and the F90 comeptition And have no regrets whatsoever!
I'm in the same boat as you. Tomorrow is decision day. I want the raw power of the M5 comp but the looks of the 8er is tugging at me. 1st world problems. Test drives will finalize it for me. Can't wait!!!

Your spec looks amazing.
Appreciate you boss!!! Let me know how it goes I'm really curious! It was such a tough decision but honestly no regrets at all. Sounds different from any BMW too! More AMG throat to it
Appreciate 0