View Single Post
      02-08-2019, 08:51 AM   #24
redhot47fla
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '24 iX M60, '24 X6 40i ordered

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl650 View Post
Redhot47fla, could you please post images of your interior? Thanks.
FL650, here you go, though I fear it may not be very useful. It's just devilishly difficult to obtain true-color photos of the interior. Both shades are MUCH darker, much richer than they appear here.

Basically, in real life, the outer trim is black and the inner panels are dark blue. Both colors are very close to each other in shade - most people who just glance at the interior will assume in passing that the seats are black. But, on closer inspection, they will see the black-blue combination.

Put another way, the overall colors and effect in real life are almost identical to what you see in the configurator for night blue-black extended merino. Again, these grossly off-shade photos mostly are useful to allow you to see how the colors are distributed. We are quite pleased with the actual look in the actual car.

So, I hope this helps - at least a little, perhaps simply in showing where the colors differentiate.

(Also, fwiw, to make up for some ill-treatment I received by the service department, the dealer is obtaining the crystal-cut glass controls for me. They should be installed in a week or two.)
Attached Images

Last edited by redhot47fla; 02-09-2019 at 09:00 AM..
Appreciate 5