c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: All of them

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebmw View Post
We've had more than 50 cars. I also feel that the excitement is wearing off mainly because newer cars are are losing the visceral feel and driving dynamics or we're all getting older and nothing is new or fresh anymore.

But, I would highly suggest you drive the Gen V Viper. It's like no other car that's been made and there will never be a car like that ever made for the rest of the human history. The laws simply won't allow it! It's the purest and rawest form of a car with a great amalgamation of newer technology.

The only BMW that does it for me now is a 6 series because of its unique beauty. All the newer BMWs look like someone tried way too hard and failed.
I think the main selling point of BMW for me has been the smaller cars with that sweet inline six cylinder engine. With the transition to four cylinder engines and less engaging steering and handling, I feel BMW is becoming more of a Toyota than an enthusiast brand. Nothing wrong with that but that is what made me really start looking at Porsche. I just really can not afford new prices, so have to buy used.
Appreciate 1
Germanauto9702.50