View Single Post
      07-14-2014, 08:59 PM   #2
five3three
Major
Rep
Drives: m2c

Do the dream car tour by Gotham Dream Cars. They offer the best driving experience by far and are not strict as long as you keep it within reason.

Unlike the track experiences such as in Vegas and elsewhere, you don't have an instructor riding next to you and you are on the open road, not on a small track where you are really limited to a few laps and can't really push the cars much.

The way it works is you have about 6 exotics and a GDC employee is in a lead car and there is a tail car. They have two way radios in all the cars and you drive in a pack in some of the nicest roads. There's plenty of these videos on youtube so you can get a good idea of this. Nothing would be more of a blast than if you and your buddies all were in different cars driving together in some really fun spirited driving.

And, best of all, they're now in LA as well (used to only by NJ & Miami).

I did the Miami one a couple of years back and it was a blast. They do offer groupons and other deals from time to time as well so you may luck out. I got mine on a 50% deal but this is usually offered when they have some unfilled spots they need to fill.

When I went, the vehicles driven were: LP560 Gallardo, LP550 Gallardo, LP640 Murcielago, Aston Martin DB9, MB SLS AMG, Ferrari F430. The cars offered vary and are usually taken from their fleet of rentals.

I wouldn't waste any money on those sprints or autocross kind of experience as they basically take your money for 2 minutes in the car.

Last edited by five3three; 07-14-2014 at 09:06 PM..
Appreciate 0