View Single Post
      03-28-2015, 11:44 AM   #39
pt
Private
Rep
Drives: I miss my E12

When I was 17, a friend of mine and I brought a couple of girls out on a double date. By double date, I mean getting some beer at a 7-11 and taking them off to an abandoned lace mill to hang out. My friend and I go to pay some guys that were getting us the beer and start heading back to the girls. Some guy is there talking to them and I see that the one with me is getting agitated. I hurry up to see what's going on, and this guy starts with "In the name of JC I loose the spirit of satan over you...etc"

And this girls starts FREAKING OUT - flailing, screaming "F*CK YOU G*D," throwing up, the works. Eventually, she passes out. My friend, his girl and I are nervously glancing at each other like "holy shit, this bitch is fucking crazy..."

I ask "what do we do now?" and my pal goes "she's with you, dude - we'll be at the lace mill" and they fuck off with the beer.

So here I am stuck holding the bag. I found a stick and kind of poked her (as gently as you can with a stick) to wake her up, took her home and went about finding another girlfriend.

Here was the look on my face the entire way back to her house:
Appreciate 0