Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalom3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I wish I could upload my body cam video of the meth head who offered fellatio in exchange for his release. He said he'd gum me up real nice.

Do you want to hear the story about the woman with a .380 in her vagina?
We had one too, She was booked in by CHP in one of our jails
I need that story. Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivek. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I don't care about cars, although you're more likely to catch my attention in a Nissan Altima or Dodge Charger because gangsters love those two cars (...and Altima drivers are always dirty.....meaning, guns/dope/warrants).
I'm not sure how I feel about this level of prejudice coming straight from the horse's mouth but I completely agree with you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
So in Canada, the police can stop any vehicle to check that the driver is licensed, has proper registration and insurance. We also have this thing called "the judges rules" which stem from common law. Essentially the police can ask you just about anything, you don't necessarily have to answer but posing the question "what are you doing here" etc. isn't illegal or wrong.
It may not be illegal or wrong but it's frankly offensive to be questioned so many times about what I'm doing in the neighborhood that I live in.
We're human and we notice patterns just like any other human. ....as evidenced by your statement. Gangsters/thugs love to emulate each other.
Appreciate 3
Murf99314116.00
mahalom3163.00
jmack550.00