Rep
Drives: X6 M50d (F16), i3 REx, M850i (

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Burt View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Hi, I ordered M850i in January, with a confirmed delivery date of end March. I've just heard it's been pushed back to 1st week of May. I was wondering if anyone one else has seen a delivery date move? I'm not really fussed, other than I can't wait to drive it in Europe and another month is agony.

I was interested to see if there was a over/under demand problem, re-tooling, supply issues, or whatever. The dealer has no info to share.

Anyhow, I've never been so excited to take delivery, any will post any useful info when I'm finally in it.
Joy. Production has started.
Ordered 20-Jan. Production notification 16-Mar. I'll post dates when vehicle is complete, shipped, delivered.
Update: I was notified that the car was in the paint shop on 27 March, and then notified that production is complete today (29 March).

That's a 2 week process from the production start to end.
I ordered the car on 30th January, so 10 weeks from order to end of production.

I hope to take delivery in about 2 weeks.
I now have a hand-over date of 17th April... although between the dealer and I we managed to miss adding the CAT5 tracker to the order which is mandatory for insurance This means I may not be able to take delivery on the 17th. But, I certainly will have it by the end of the week.

I've checked back, and the actual order date was 20th Jan, so almost exactly 3 months from contract signature to customer hand-over.

Can't wait.
Appreciate 0