View Single Post
      02-08-2023, 06:59 PM   #71
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello. View Post
In the third quarter of 2022, 68 percent of the total wealth in the United States was owned by the top 10 percent of earners. In comparison, the lowest 50 percent of earners only owned 3.3 percent of the total wealth.

You are on ignore now
Once again, you don’t make a serious point. I have answers to both your comments.

So what

So what

Either way, if you meet me at a US state department building and denounce your American citizenship I’ll be glad to fly you first class one way to North Korea so you can live there where everyone is equal. Except for party members of course, they are more equal than others.

You do realize that the top 10% of income earners make good decisions? My brother who died of a heroin overdose was on welfare his whole life until his death when he was 38 years old. Every decision he made was a bad one. I suppose that’s Elon Musk and Bill Gates fault? I suspect some college professor taught you that it was. Every single citizen in this country gets free school to grade 12 and every state has a scholarship program where these students can go to college for free if they get good grades. But that’s not good enough for you. You still blame high achievers because you don’t think people who make bad decisions are at fault for those decisions. Yes, I think you’d be much more happy in North Korea where, regardless of a persons, attitude and ambition, they will be forced to be equal with everyone else.

Last edited by Patton250; 02-08-2023 at 07:05 PM..
Appreciate 2
Efthreeoh17385.50
eluded3064.00