View Single Post
      10-25-2020, 12:14 AM   #32
snareman
Leave the gun. Take the Canoli.
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M8 & X3 ///M40

Well, my dealer visit was a bit of a bust. I think they had six 8's including 2 M8 comps. Walked around the dealer for an hour around 2pm looking at them and getting in the one in the showroom with nary a person even saying hi to me. Pretty sure I was the only customer there for awhile. As I was leaving I asked if they were slow because I'd been looking at the 8's for an hour and no one seemed to notice me let alone ask if I needed help. The guy replied that sales associates are by appointment. I'd never heard of such a thing. You see a guy looking at some of the most expensive cars you have and don't even think I know he doesn't have an appointment, but maybe he's interested in one. I should go see. Sure, I suppose I could have just asked for help but who ever has to ask for a sales guy at a car dealership? I at least got a good look at the cars, but eventually became rather disgusted with the dealership and left. So much for driving them. I will say the 8's were a little larger than I remember them from driving them in Indy. My dealer is going to work on some numbers for me this week.
Appreciate 0