View Single Post
      04-09-2019, 08:24 PM   #49
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestRace View Post
I don't have any hard figure but regardless, a lot of countries watch F1 even if they don't have any drivers in it.
Sure. And a lot of countries watch a grand slam finale even if they dont have finalists in them.
Whats your point?

Quote:
"So much of F1 cars are controlled by computer. If you got a monkey computer you're in trouble" Ayrton Senna.
And whats your point with that? You think indycars don't have computers in them?
And when and where exactly did he say that? Just to verify that quote.
And also I dont see how that quote relates to your initial point, that the computers in the f1 cars are the reason that its difficult to get 'into F1' and that you cant relate to the drivers.
Imho al that that quote says is that if a computer fails, your car fails, whatever monkey computer means .
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
Appreciate 0