View Single Post
      03-13-2007, 07:40 PM   #83
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
hahah well put. I really cant say that i know any badge whores in Trinidad.... I know EVERY1 that owns a BMW as i pretty much live at the dealer. the only badge whores really are the Serians/lebonese, but they even enjoy the cars. (that was not a racists slur, in trinidad, thats the norm to be catagorized by your race. hell, i walk up to an indian and say: aye, wah gwan coolie boy? and they dont get pissed. i walk up to a brit and shout: sup wanker? no problem. i even blow the N word. NO1 cares, we all accept what we are. i think thats what america must try to be. we should all just forget all that bullshit. i want to be able to scream any racial term. and thats when the world will finally have racial tension demolished. when we all can make fun of eachother, and take hits from other races, only then can we think about bettering society. dont you agree?!)