Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggysv View Post
Dude...stop waving your huge e-penis.

First you claim daddy has mercs. Subsequently you claim mercs are for showoffs?
And after naming your mom and sister's cars, you proceed to claim you cant tell the difference?
Not to mention you tried to present a impressive list your family's cars in a "3rd world country"??

And which side are you on, I wonder?

*ps, you are a good entertainer, cant deny that.
thanks for the props all. just to let you know. my family lives in america. im here in trinidad on my own. E-penis? haha never heard that one b4, but remember, my dads cars are all leased. not owned. im the only one in the family that OWNS a car. the rest think its stupid. i think leasing is stupid lol. so yes. im the only one in the 3rd world country. and if u didnt think i realized, mercs are pretty much for showoffs. my dad tries to get all the pussy he can get. u know what the fuck he told me on the phone? (it was running through my mind all day today) . his GF turned 30 today. my dad is 55. sick. really sick. i can only scream gold digger, and what makes it worse, is that she has extra baggage. so u know how pissed i am already. anyways. he told me last night: Kieran, tmrw is sashas birthday. call her and make sure u tell her happy birthday. I say: yea. but dad? you realize ur turning 55this year right? shes flippin 30 tmrw! he said: yea, well when im 65, i want a 20 year old hoe to be sucking on my balls... oye! i said: well, i knew that. but what i was going to tell you really was that ... well, dont you think shes a little too old for you? shes turning 30 tmrw, thats like drinking expired milk! he said: oye. never realized that! well looks like ill have to kick the twat out tmrw. i said (bursting out laughing): really? bout time you got rid of that dyke. gravity is taking its toll. act fast dad. he said: oye. watch your mouth. u have some respect ok? thats my dyke your talking about! we cracked up laughin! the rest of the conversation was related to the plans for me going to florida for spring break!

find that hard to beleive?the way i talk to my dad huh? well just incase ur worried, we have had that kind of relationship since i was around 10. since we were seperated he always felt guilty, and approached me as a best friend instead of a father. i love it. when i was 12 he told me stories about his experiences in the army. ended up talking about how many abortions he had preformed on his partener lol. crazy old man. but hey, you gotta love family.