02-14-2020, 08:20 PM   #12
RJC-1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M850XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
I am no longer going to trust the 3D View cameras and PDC sensors either except my normal process in my reserved parking spot at work. For that I trigger the parking cameras/PDC manually and pull into my spot using the 3D view to keep me to the right (guy next to me backs in so he exits the other side) and plenty of space to the car on the right.
The "good" thing about your damage is it's all on the front cap which is easy to remove and you can have the whole thing repaired and repainted or replaced, if you decide not to have their mobile guy do it. With respect to the mobile guys some are amazing and you'll near never know the damage was there, and others like anything else are not so good. But your SA should know who's the best and who they use for their new high end vehicles. More "good" news, you did this to the car, not some collateral damage done by the dealer (like in my case) which upsets me far more than if I did it. Hope this helps.

Topic permitting, I try to be objective as possible
Appreciate 0