View Single Post
      02-11-2020, 08:18 PM   #3
Ehloo
Captain
Rep
Drives: 15 x5 m

It’s a multiple of reasons. Wife loves cars also and we always make a decision together. Well she wasn’t there this time and I knew I would get crap for it but the deal was too good to pass up. I asked for forgiveness instead of permission

I was suppose to buy a m5 the same weekend. Had discussed the m5 many times with her and she was on board. But then I drive home with a 2 seater with no back seat. I have a 5 and 7 year at home. They don’t sit in the m8 much as I have a x5m at home also but knowing I can’t take the family out in the car prob doesn’t go well with her

Before the m8 I had a m4. Plenty of room for the kids. Think she was surprised of the complete lack of room in the rear

That’s being said I would love to keep the car and if the right buyer doesn’t come around that’s what I am doing. But just feeling the market and see what my options are.

It will be hard as I still need to work a deal on a m5 with not so aggresive deals being offered. I have a feeling my high optioned m5 will end up with a higher payment than the m8. That would suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken_Russian_American View Post
My condolences... Does she hate it just because its a 2-door w/o any real rear seat space?

Anyway, for the price you mentioned it's a steal.
Appreciate 0