Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 (current), E90 330xi (w

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRobUSC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Die ///M Rakete View Post
No, not at all. I love them, drive them, pay for them and sell them just like you but my sense of integrity forces me to keep it real. To each his own?
that's my point. If he shits all over the 8-Series then he has integrity, because clearly it's impossible for him to genuinely like it - if he says he does, he's a paid shill with no integrity. That's literally what was just said, without any sense of sarcasm or irony.

Whether it's the 8-Series, 3-Series, or a new feature or piece of tech BMW comes out with (like when Wired said the most impressive thing at the LA Auto Show from ALL Brands was BMW's new electric architecture), all anyone does on this site is shit on it. I've never seen anything like it, an entire site full of supposed fans who purport to like and support a brand that instead do absolutely nothing but whine and complain and disagree with anything positive. Are Porsche and Audi and Mercedes sites like this? I mean, Jesus Christ.
I think automotive journalists should find the pros/cons in any car and come up with a review that highlights these features/drawbacks.

In fact, I'd like to know more about a cars shortcomings to see if they matter to me. If I don't hear any negative feedback in a review I'm left to discover the potential issues on my own.
Appreciate 0