The Automotive Enthusiast
Retired BMW Genius
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S5 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
See my edit.
Griping about this and that is the easiest thing to do. In my experience in the automotive world, people are in general critical about things they don't like. They'll give you 10 things they don't like about a certain something but they'll only give you two things that they do like. It comes down to how much weight those two things they like actually carry. I don't know that the total package concept is lost on people per se but what I do know through dealing with people is that people just have different ideas or expectations of what a 'complete package' or the 'total package' is. In that price category, you have so many options that people are just SUPER picky just because they can be.

As the saying goes, 'Beggers can't be choosers'. It's unfortunate but that's the way the cookie crumbles. The higher up the ladder you go, the more options you have and the more critical people get because expectations go up as well.

I'm not lecturing you, but I am simply replying to your quote that you're "Ushering people along". If you are or have been in the industry and you know that straight line speed isn't the determining factor for purchases in this price range, why tell people to leave instead of setting the record straight? Moot point is moot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucBroDude View Post
TRAITOR.
Appreciate 2
KoenG1426.50
jjasonSU194.00