Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48Laws View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
I've never seen an E36 M3 CSL at the mall.

Perhaps CS. Track oriented and also mall ready.

Or perhaps you are only at the mall and not at the track. I see plenty of M4 GTS on track.

GTS is to be replaced by CSL and indeed these are track focused and not seen often seen at a mall .. or maybe it's that I never go to the mall.
Track this. Track that. Almost a car forum meme. Everyone shouts "track" but many are too busy working to pay off the car. Yeah right. You know what I've seen at tracks? Miatas, 350z, STIs, evos, stangs, and modded no-names. Puhlease...
I've seen M4 GTS on track at High plains raceway in Colorado , several at Motorsport ranch cresson and eagles canyon in Texas , another that attends events nationally and resides in Oklahoma currently , as well as another in Tulsa that's always at Hallett ; and I believe there is a fellow in PR that has TWO and keeps one at COTA.. that's just off the top of my head in a minute without thinking hard.

Some people DO want a track only car.

While I certainly see the cars you mentioned above, in my area of the county there are some seriously high dollar cars including mclaren, all manner of Porsche GT, etc at trackdays.

PRO TIP: A track car under warranty is a lot easier to maintain than any of the ones you've listed above.

AMG GT , PORSCHE GT, BMW CSL Let's rock.
Appreciate 0