View Single Post
      08-07-2007, 04:02 PM   #16
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreak81 View Post
As with any vehicle, if it doesn't have the best driver behind the wheel, and the car isn't driven aggressively then the results will be sub par. Not taking anything away from your car......but I think you were racing sub par drivers. Every 05+ GTO with a 6 speed should be good for AT LEAST 107mph traps stock....and some even higher. The only time I went to the track BONE STOCK with 1,400 miles on the car I trapped between 107.5-109mph...but then again I'd say that I am an above average driver.

As for your race where you beat the GTO to 80 by 2 lengths, that's believable with a driver who isn't the greatest....Matt and I agreed that we think the Procede 335 has a SLIGHT advantage through 3rd gear...as he was inching on me ever so slightly. Once the GTO goes into 4th though it's a different story as speeds get higher and higher. Now, that being said, if you only went to 80mph....I could definitely believe your kill.
Agreed...I can't wait to get v2.0 installed and run with another GTO 6.0L or two...he he. :rocks:

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0