View Single Post
      08-07-2023, 01:52 PM   #57
hinckley
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '24 M4C Conv

Quote:
Originally Posted by snareman View Post
Interesting. That would certainly help in a lot of ways. I assume that would get rid of ADM's but hopefully it doesn't come with another big base price hike.
In the past, I had always felt that Porsche was holding back on their pricing (yes, I hear what I just wrote), but since the pandemic and especially since they spun off as a separate public company last year, it feels like they've become unshackled and have become very aggressive on pricing. And unfortunately, there's been little impact on demand. At the height of the shutdowns and supply chain shortages, there was about a 24 month wait for a 911. From what I hear, that's only dropped to about 18 months now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snareman View Post
Interesting. I'll have to find a Porsche friend or maybe the dealer would be as close as I can come up with if I can find someone trusty there. Not sure how the local dealer is. I don't have any close Porche friends.
You have a lot of Porsche friends here like Vic55, me and others who will be happy to share what we've learned over the years. If you're the noodge that most of us are, it's an hours long process!
Appreciate 0