View Single Post
      02-03-2024, 01:19 AM   #1
StanDiego
Darth ZEDer
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW Z4 sDrive3.0

Garage List
Milwaukee Tool Fans

I just had to share this because it's such a great deal.

Back story: I recently shopped for a replacement M18 battery because one of my 5 year old M18 batteries failed. While shopping, I ran across this deal that is still going on.

Full disclosure: I am not affiliated with Milwaukee or Home Depot in any way and get no commission or any other benefit from your purchase, just passing this along.

Here's the deal: Buy a two pack of the XC 8.0 Ah and 6.0 Ah Batteries for $279 and get a tool of your choice (XC5.0 battery, portable inflator, dual bay rapid charger, 6 1/2' circular saw, oscillating multi-tool, cordless blower, grinder, router, reciprocating saw, jig saw, impact driver, flood light, jobsite speaker, your choice) for free.

I chose the inflator and it is fantastic. Mind you, it's not a compressor, just an inflator (that retails for $179 alone) but it's a really impressive inflator. The way I look at it, I bought the inflator for $179 and got the two batteries for only another $100. It works great on my Z4 G29 and Subaru Outback tires and many other things. If you've ever shopped for Li-ion batteries, you know that's a great deal for these high capacity batteries.I've got a bunch of Milwaukee M18 tools so it was just a deal I couldn't pass up. Anyway, here's the link at Home Depot but you may find the deal at other stores as well. I haven't checked.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwauke...472963#overlay
Appreciate 2
M_Six17074.00
tom @ eas8265.00