03-28-2019, 09:15 AM   #2282
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
This guy in the gym last night was such a snake lmao, I was just a bystander rather than involved though so I guess that's the plus side. He would eye up equipment/attachments he would want to use, then literally as soon as the person turned their back (didn't even walk away from the equipment) he would slither his way in there and just steal their shit, just outrageous. The victims would turn back around and literally be confused on where their shit went off too. Some people just have no gym etiquette.

Back on the topic of shitty ass gym trainers, feel like it hasn't been brought up in awhile. Same out-of-shape asshole still in there stealing peoples money. He was training a guy yesterday doing seated cable rows. Trainee's posture was horrendous, completely hunched lower back strained, the thought to keep his shoulder's back didn't even cross his mind to no fault but the trainers. Didn't even hear him mention it once, it was difficult to watch for me. I would say it goes past annoyance to more of an anger, shouldn't be allowed to put other's health at risk like that. If they aren't instructed properly they could get hurt, the back is nothing to fuck around with.

end rant

100% agree!

If the personal trainer doesn't look better than I do, he isn't worth the time.

I know that different people have different goals, but you can tell when someone is in shape and when they are not.

I used to be a personal trainer in my gym years ago...but just quit as I didn't have the patience for it. You tell someone what to do, and then they update you on how their diet has been since you last seen them..and it isn't any of the stuff you told them to do....I had no problems telling them that I was letting them go as a client since they couldn't follow directions.

This shit isn't easy...if it were everyone would be walking around looking great!