"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Lightbulb

WOW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAR & DRIVER
5 Cool Things About the 2016 Mustang Shelby GT350's Flat-Crank V-8 – News – Car and Driver | Car and Driver Blog

Also since I haven't posted on this thread yet I would like to state a few things. I was never an American car fan and technically I'm still not.
BUT cars such as the CTS-V and now this Mustang? really shows that America is stepping up their car game. I love how the new mustang GT350 looks and it's performance numbers and "facts" so far.
If I were to have a choice between a GT350 and a BMW M4, I know this is big for me to say. I would pick the GT350. From what we've been reading and seen so far this car will out perform any M car on the track stock vs stock and that's a BIG deal to me.

A quick little story. When I was recently at monterey car week I had visited the BMW Villa. I gave them a few choice words and expressed my true enthusiast feelings for BMW as a brand. One of the things I said to them is that BMW is building economy cars now not driver cars. With a model like the 320i I can't expect BMW to be taken seriously anymore. And like myself and a lot of other enthusiasts of BMW we all agree that BMW hasn't built a single good car since 2006.

We argued and we talked more. They let me check out the M4, M3, M5, i8 etc. Sad to say I was not impressed by any of them other than they're appearance in design looks wise. Just because every one else jumped on the band wagon of using forced induction didn't mean BMW had to. BMW was originally known for the amazing naturally aspirated engines they produced. But now? economy cars.

This is a chance for Ford to really show off what they'll bring back to the car world. And with good competition like this it'll only push other car makes further.