View Single Post
      11-20-2014, 08:11 AM   #90
Zeus78
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 Comp. Mineral White

+1... Having been and M fan for the past 20 years and having over 6 (currently running a 2012 ZCP e92), I can say that with the price territory the new M3/M4 have moved in vs the performance its not easy to justify choosing over an American option. Yes it has a blue oval on it but truth be told the HP war and direction the new younger management has changed the culture to match the original hard core M fans while the old management of BMW is moving towards satisfying the mass clients with fuel consumption, mass production, front wheel drive cars, etc... No problem there but don't rape us hard core performance fans... My current e92 cost me 97k Canadian and while yes I could have lived with less options why should I have 18" crappy wheels and less options than a base corvette? Look at the Stingray (handily beats the M4 in all tests), I have the feeling the same will happen with the gt350 and the new cts-v... Don't get me started with the z28 and new 750hp hellcat... Germans wake up!

As far as the above debate of gt350 over Gt500 I think it's irrelevant... Track car vs kill anything at the traffic light or drag king... Point is they are making something for every need... Good for them. They got my vote of approval and possibly my next purchase dark gray gt350 minus the racing lines...

M2 might be our last hope.... And let's hope it doesn't need exhaust amplification thought the sound system or a 4k option for a "M performance" exhaust...

Last edited by Zeus78; 11-20-2014 at 08:46 AM..
Appreciate 0