Thread: Cryptocurrency
View Single Post
      02-11-2022, 01:07 PM   #16
NoMoreVauxhalls
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 30d M Sport

Around three years ago I bought 12 different alt-coins spending around £100 - £150 on each. Didn’t want to spend too much, so my idea was to load up on the low-priced coins (such as IOT, ADA, Ripple, etc.) with the hope that, in the future, one of these would 'spike'.

My portfolio of coins has been up and down since then – mainly down - until a few months back. One of the coins I invested in is MANA - the ‘native’ cryptocurrency in virtual reality-based Decentraland. I had no idea about all of that at the time - I just bought a random selection of cheap coins and this was one of them... So that was just a bit of luck, there.

MANA has seen a lot of gains recently as Decentraland is linked to the metaverse, which Mark Zuckerberg/Meta (Facebook) has been talking up recently. Right now, MANA is the stellar performer in my little portfolio – plan is to hang onto everything for another 7 or 8 years, and sell them all on my 60th birthday lol. If this metaverse thing starts taking off, they might be worth a little more than now. We’ll see...
Appreciate 1
RockinPA4860.00