05-18-2015, 08:34 PM   #19
StealYourFace
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i M 6mt, E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
How is this any different than an E90 and a F30? Or a VW New Beetle and a (new) Beetle. Or wow, a 911? LOL
Agreed 100% .... but I thought they would address the major problems with the carmaro- not being able to see out of it, and bringing the weight down. The ATS is like 3400 lbs, I don't know why the camaro is so much more rotund.

BUT you gotta love the short front overhang, long hood, and short trunk..... all qualities that we like for some reason.... The distance from the front to the front wheel well is almost exactly the same as an e46 coupe!

When I was in college, I had a 1984 z28 (the 'good' 5.0, the 190hp HO motor/5 speed stick with 3.73 factory limited slip! AWESOME SHAPE, RARE CAR) and then a 1993 Firebird Formula, hard top, 6 speed/LT1- which was like a really bad ass car for its time. I auto crossed that car a ton, and got involved with the bmw cca for that reason... the rest they say...

I really wanted to like the new car, but It makes me sad. If I get a GM car again (I kind of should, I am a sales manager at a chevy store) It will be a c5 Z06 for a track car.