10-27-2022, 06:28 PM   #43
Burrcold
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
I actually LOVE porsche.

If porsche can build something like a plaid meaning it's performance metrics for around the same price, i would praise that. The taycan turbo s falls short of it everywhere except it being 2 seconds faster at an irrelevant track because A: we live in america and B: 99% of people who buy EV's DON'T buy them FOR the track.

In the real world, the model s plaid shits on the taycan turbo s everywhere. From a stand still, a roll, 1/4. This doesn't even include the cost, the network, the usability etc. Of course porsche has a better interior. German interiors for the most part have always had good interiors. But that's not a tesla's forte. Their simplicity inside and out is good enough to get people to buy. And that's why sales always go up every year.

I just so happen to like a lot of cars. I have an M3 yes but i'm not crazy about it. When the lease is over i may go for an M5, a CT5V BW if that's still around or some other luxury type of V8 to go along with my C8Z that i will keep forever.

My model 3 is my commuter. One of the best car buys i ever done. And THE BEST daily i ever owned. I will never go back to an ICE daily.

It's ok to have interest in EV's too. Doesn't mean as car people we have to hate EV's. That shit doesn't make sense to me.
I'm not hating on EV's. I just think a "performance EV" needs to do more than just be silly fast in a straight line.
Germanauto9743.00
chad86tsi1605.00