01-17-2024, 09:41 PM   #13
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoyaLefty50 View Post
Love them both. I just get antsy. Plus, I love selling cars after a year so I can enjoy the highest depreciation impact possible.
This was the LOL comment of the day on the forum.

Quote:
- Tech. BMW wins. Porsche’s interface is cool, much better than Audi, but the BMW UI is just better. Reverse camera and surround view not even close. The Porsche is awful. Porsche doesn’t have soft close doors. Porsche has comfort access coming but not going. I have the Innodrive but haven’t used and wouldn’t compare that anyway.
Felt the same with my check out of a 992 but in all reality I've found no Infotainment system than can touch iDrive.

Quote:
- Sound. Porsche by a mile. The Burmester is much stronger than B&W IMO. Doesn’t have the ambient lighting but the sound is badass.
[Soapbox on] Yes, the Burmeister is great but the DSP is over fabricated from a purist standpoint than the B&W. [/Soapbox off]

That said I'm a rare individual who cares about that level of detail.

Enjoy the drive as the Taycan Turbo S is definitely a beast. Our CEO has one and let me take it for a spin with her in the passenger seat. My only advice was get the car PPF'd with Xpel stealth (hers is a matte greyish color). She asked "what is PPF?" 😜 Hooked her up with my detailer and now she's golden.
Appreciate 1
Vic5519567.00