Quote:
Originally Posted by 535i MSport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemetier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrix1st View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixbmwlife View Post
OMG! Best sounding exhaust from a BMW EVER!

I can only imagine the tuners will make it sound close to this I'm sure. Im thinking the M8 CS will be this exact exhaust.

Thanks for posting I saw Shmee's video earlier with this car and yeah it's truly going to be an amazing car for years.
It won't sound any better.

That's the decatted version BMW uses for demonstration purposes. Road going version will sound very quiet.
No.

That's a US Spec car with Titanium M Performance Exhaust.
I would be surprised if it is. It made my M3C with MPE sound like a 320i
Well...

SURPRISE!!!!

Literally that's all it is. Since it's a US car it doesn't have OPFs, making the MPE (for off-road use only in markets other than US/CAN), nor does it hurt that it's also in M Mode - Track. Cats are still in place.

If you want an even bigger surprise, that was an emissions certification car and will go on to serve as one of the new Safety Cars.
Why would BMW ship a US spec car all the way back to the UK for GoodWood that will have been straight across the Channel from Munich. Anyhow even more proof this is not an American car is the speed at the end of the hill run is read off the clocks in KPH not MPH which is what you Septic Tanks like us Brits have in our markets vehicles.