View Single Post
      06-17-2005, 06:47 PM   #7
Jason
Administrator
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Armen, props to you for your resolve on getting the E90! Only you can determine how much the car is worth to you and if your method of paying for it is worth it or not. I for one am the last person able to lecture someone on fiscal responsibility when it comes to cars (I'm on my 5th car in 3 years ). Cars are my single biggest hobby and for me it's worth being a little irresponsible, but to others my behavior is just insane (and they've let me know about it )). It's cliche but you only live once and if this is what you want then go for it! But if you decide that it'd be in your best interest to wait to get the E90 a few years down the line, then that's a great decision too.

Glad you did your research on the 350z reliability problems which I forgot to mention. I didn't keep the car long enough to experience tire feathering or transmission problems, but what was most annoying for me was this little grease streak that would be left on the windows whenever you roll them up/down!!

Let us know what you decide. P.S. would choosing a 325 with the options you absolutely want get you to an acceptable price point? It may involve more waiting, but might make you more comfortable with how much you spent on the car in the long run?
Appreciate 0