10-05-2020, 10:53 PM   #7
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsl View Post
I appreciate all the feedback on what works. I would like my phone to fit. I saw Apple is planning to release some new iPhones on 10/13, so I'll compare the new sizes to what you have told me fits and then get a new phone.

On a related, minor issue, my lift master garage remote clicker rattles on the sun visor (I'm assuming because of how stiff the Competition is) so I'm going to have to figure out a solution or figure out how to program the car to open our garage doors. I think our lift master openers have rolling codes so I'll have to break out the ladder.
Interesting that the garage remote clicker rattles on the sun visor but I'll assume its the parts inside. That aside the one thing I've been errant on over the past 10 months is setting up the Homelink in the rear view mirror on my M850i to open my garage door. It too has rolling codes and it is best done with two people vs one. I set up my wife's X5 a few years back as a one man operation and it was a bit of fun to say the least, i.e., press the button on the garage door opener, scramble down the ladder to the car and hit the Homelink button in time. Fun and games which I will eventually do when I'm absolutely bored from the COVID-19 work from home scenario I'm living in.
Appreciate 0