No_Country
Rep
Drives: bmw m4 csl 992 turbo S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by noushy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgod View Post
It's ridiculous how you guys see soo much flaw about this car and nothing good? Smh well as a owner of about 10 m cars it's the best I ever had , perfect job bmw I'm a very happy owner!!!🙏🏽
They fault it against those other cars but they forget every day drive ability and reliability. The ride is firm but still comfortable. The steering is quick and precise, the fit and finish is the best to date from BMW and the car looks so special in person. It is so much easier to drive than the 911, attracts way less attention than the Aston or Bentley but still exclusive enough to rarely see another one. Yes it's expensive but much cheaper than a R8 or those other cars plus service and reliability and a solid dealer network makes it easy to own. And leasing is far better than VAG cars like Audi and Bentley that have horrid residuals and terrible rates.

Noushy
The option that this car has no Porsche no Bently no Ferarri or Lambo will never do and is to able to click one button and go rwd/awd what other coupe does that, it was like magic with my old f90 and this m8 it's just amazing out of this world, the features are just next to non!
Appreciate 2
flanast148.50
clee1982796.00