Extruding Elements
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M5 Comp

Garage List
2016 BMW M5 F10  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
If I lived in an area like that I would definitely pay for the tire warranty from Discount Tire. They are great on actually replacing stuff and I have had a great experience at the one around me anyway.

I can usually get my Z tires for around a grand, but my truck tires run closer to the $1700 range. Thankfully not much issue around me with poor roads or hazards.
They (rear) needed to be replaced anyhow...was still the OEM tires from when I bought the F10 back in Feb of this past year. Glad they lasted this long tbh, but since BM3 stage1 and breaking loose in 3rd gear...it was on the list next..but not like this lol. Tires ordered and will be installed on Saturday. Went with PS4S and 305 in rear.

Guess who said this: "you've been thru 5 cars vs my 2 cars" . But to be fair, she doesnt want a car payment and havent had one for many years. But her Enclave is looking less and less to her liking since shes been eyeballin' other SUV's. Tires for my truck (in sig pic), were not as bad as the F10. But for some reason, the rears also needed to be replaced sooner than the front on the truck as well..damn deleted/tune LOL.
2006 BMW M5
Appreciate 0