Ozzie8
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW m850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beethoven3 View Post
JSCO, congratulations on your new car and hope you are enjoying the Beast. After seeing your post and the same color M850i in person, I am getting ready to order the same Tanzanite Blue with white interior. A few questions: 1) Any problems keeping the white leather and carpet clean?, 2) You mention the Diamond sound system is amazing. I have the Harmon Karden 7 in my current 650 and always thought it was an adequate system. Is the Bowers & Wilkens system definitely worth the upgrade?, 3) Do you have the driver assist option? 4) Does your car have the alcantara headliner? 5) I plan to order the carbon roof and black wheels. Any other options that you would recommend? Thanks.
Beethoven3 I've done a couple of posts with some more details. I've just taken delivery of mine. Yes to B+W the system looks sensational, especially with the lighting controls, still perfecting the sound settings. Yes to the carbon fibre roof. The other option I would add is the factory fitted tinted glass. It is dark and will be magic with the colour you have selected. Unlike tinted windows there are no imperfections.
Appreciate 0