03-26-2019, 04:21 PM   #11
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJE60 View Post
Alpha Males, So my big question for you all is what about Max V.

In 2018, I appreciated watching someone carve through the field and take risks, he clearly also has talent. However, I also think he is too immature/reckless. I think he got away with many moves because he had nothing to lose and was against drivers who did. His behaviour (one example, multiple moves in braking zone was tolerated because of his age and the excitment he brought to F1). BUT, If the Honda engine delivers he could be fighting for the championship and imho, he will f*c* it up simply because he will expect respect/room which he will not himself give (like he did to Daniel). IMHO, he will be ready in a couple of years time but not in 2019.

Am I wrong? And/or Is this theoretical and the Honda unit not up to the job? IMO, there were a couple of young drivers in 2018 which would have done better in the Red Bull set-up or (are you from Belgium/Holland and not a biased Brit) do you believe Max would have won the 2018 championship, if he had been in a Merc or Ferrari?
1- Absolutely ! Of course all depends from the new Honda power source !
2- Spot on !
3- I'm Belgian and Max actually too (Belgian ID) Because Max is born in Belgium !
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
MJE60678.00
Poiseuille5362.00