View Single Post
      01-01-2007, 06:24 AM   #14
joerockets
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 07 335 coupe

Good lord I miss my S2k. Had a 2005 up until 3 months ago when it bought the farm in a nasty highway accident

What they say about sound deadening is correct. With the top up, you can forget about using your phone with or without a headset (I hope with) since the rag top with air pulsing over it makes the cabin into a virtual bass bin. But seriously, unless you're in a dire situation you will rarely feel the need to use a phone while driving this car.

I have a friend who drives an older model (2002?) and comparing them back to back I noticed 3 things

1) His ride was a little more "firm"
2) His clutch seemed to engage better (both cars stock)
3) I had more arm room in the door panel.

BTW, how tall are you? I'm 6'1" and I initially thought I would have issues with my size in the long run. Turned out, no other car fit me better.

I originally bought the car as a compliment to my FX35 and I'll swear to the day I day that buying that little roadster was one of the best decisions I ever made. Great fuel economy all things considered. Fun right out the box. Ok for the occasional trip to Vegas (really small boot). Sound system hardly got used either...damn engine was just too musical.

I'm going to have a drink now.
Appreciate 0