01-29-2020, 07:15 PM   #11
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJC-1 View Post
Thanks, mine has both DA pkgs (DA+DA Pro) and according to BWW it will still not work, and i agree with 19's and 20's both utilizing I-7 it should . I think what may be going on is BMW wants people to feel good about getting 20's vs 19's and it's a way to help them justify the price increase, which in all fairness makes sense. Now, not having the app available for 19 850's as an extra cost is foolish on BMW's part and maybe (BMW are you listening?) they will make it available at one point in the near future.

Hell, I still cant get my remote view to work even after having things escalated, tickets created etc by BMW USA. The beat goes on...
Since I had the 2019 DA and DA Pro packages memorized before being told in July I'd have to wait to place an order for a 2020 your 2019 DA is everything in a 2020 DA (ZDA) minus the Drive Recorder. The plus on your end is with the 2019's and Digital Key (apparently on the M8/M8C's based on Noushy's input) you can do the out of car Parking Assistant Plus feature.

Once again if BMW get's their act together they can add that to the Connected app and everyone could use it minus the 2020's that were built with the BS watered down DA ZDX package like my first build. That also assumes they can get the Connected app features to work 100% of the time.
Appreciate 0