Thread: Front Splitter
View Single Post
      01-25-2020, 11:30 PM   #13
Ehloo
Captain
Rep
Drives: 15 x5 m

I must of grown up at an incredible pace the last couple years. Before every car was slammed with a lip. Looked sick but was such a pain to drive. Scraping on everything and just using the lip as a shovel. As I was parting out my m4 I took off the springs and lower lip first and left all the performance mods on. I could tell you it was so much more enjoyable to drive.

So I am at a cross road with the m8. Put some performance mods on the car already and loving the power and most importantly the comfort of being at stock height without a lip. The car is so long to begin with it doesn’t maunevaur that well it tight spaces. Slamming it will give me less view and trying to get out of steep driveway is going to be very tough. For sure the exhaust will be scrapped and under carriage

But I will most likely get new wheels and I will be forced to lower it. Let see how this all goes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reliable1 View Post
Can’t wait for the aftermarket companies to release some new front splitter options! The factory splitter is kind of weak! These cars need something way more aggressive to finish off the front ends!
Appreciate 0