Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Couple BMW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by c^2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterKBMW View Post
Easy to do that on a 2019 M850. 2020 M8? Not so much. It's a new car, don't expect awesome support from the manufacturer yet.

9% off right now (his discount + remaining payments) is good right now on one of these.
I drove around the M8C today that my dealer has. Overall impressed, but the colors for me... not feeling it so much.

What can I expect if I order one? Too far to ask for the same 9% being the end of year?
Quote:
Originally Posted by c^2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterKBMW View Post
Easy to do that on a 2019 M850. 2020 M8? Not so much. It's a new car, don't expect awesome support from the manufacturer yet.

9% off right now (his discount + remaining payments) is good right now on one of these.
I drove around the M8C today that my dealer has. Overall impressed, but the colors for me... not feeling it so much.

What can I expect if I order one? Too far to ask for the same 9% being the end of year?
M8GC retail launch is going to be January. It all depends on the initial demand. There's nothing wrong with asking 9%, but I think initially you should be able to get 6%.

Honestly I would wait until summer, wait for initial demand to drop, I think you'd find some awesome deals then.
Past: 2014 BMW 528xi Msport/2015 BMW M3 6MT
Appreciate 1