12-28-2019, 03:44 PM   #14
Wolfman64
Captain
Rep
Drives: M8C Coupe,E63s ED1,AMG GTC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by noushy View Post
Man at that price I might even jump for the AMG but our dealers here are awful, worse in the country. You have to buy what makes you happy, what you enjoy driving for the next few years.

Noushy
Agreed!

Issue is that neither fits my preference 100%

We already have a well-spec'd E63s so the GT63s feels like a lateral move. With the Magno paint, CF and CCB's that car will be above $200k vs the $136k for the current car. The MY19 is $178k but is more barebone than ours.
Even at great discounts I have issues justifying the difference. A simple tune will make our car quicker and faster.
We also have an AMG GTC roadster which drives better than both of them. RWD but 1000lbs less and the engine behind the front axle makes these cars a hoot to drive. But it sits in the garage for 4 months plus a year due to weather.

My personal preference was actually to try an EV and go for a Taycan but Porsche seems to not want to lease these cars at all.
Numbers are not firm but dealer info was eye watering (36/15 Turbo S RV at 37% at .0030).

The M8 is not ideal either (no CCB) but I like the Ivory White/Tartufo and the car will ride much softer than the AMG's. Wife will like that
Appreciate 1