noushy
///M Fan
Rep
Drives: M8 Comp, X5M Comp, iX M60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfman64 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSM View Post
You really have to shop around. There are smaller dealers giving huge discounts on M8. There is a 7k dealer spif from Bmw and loyalty is 3k. That's immediately 10k and I found a couple dealers doing much much more than 10k. 15% off with two of them. I see M8 already piling up at dealers unsold.

I heard that in January the extra spif is going way and residuals are getting worse for January. Make your deal before Jan 2 if you can
Is this just the dealer telling you that now is the time to buy
I am looking at the HEA coupe for $20k off. Can’t take advantage of the loyalty credit unfortunately.
$40k off a 2019 AMG GT63s makes puts both cars in the same price bracket except that the M8 has significantly better lease terms.
Am torn as the AMG feels a bit more special to me and I have pull ahead on the AMG.

I have yet to drive the M8 but assume it is somewhat similar to the M5 comp.
On the other hand, the M850’s are a bargain. The lease will be $700 plus less a month. Wonder if that difference can’t be bridged by a tune?
Man at that price I might even jump for the AMG but our dealers here are awful, worse in the country. You have to buy what makes you happy, what you enjoy driving for the next few years.

Noushy
2023 Audi RS6 Avant Daytona Gray/Black
2024 BMW X5M Comp Brooklyn Gray/Taruma Brown, Titanium Exhaust on order
Appreciate 3
Wolfman64811.50
soooma1373.00